Skip to main content

Slow Cooker Ideas

With not being home to prepare dinners 4 nights a week now, I need some ideas to help hubby out for making dinners.  And why, oh why, has it taken me so long to think about bringing out the slow cooker?

But now I need some place to go with great slow cooker recipes for me and my family, and this page is it (I will keep adding as I explore and find new delights!)

Because this is a brain storming post, none of these photos are mine.  Please click the link to get to the artist and recipe creator.

First and foremost... I must make this dish

1) Crispy Caramelized Pork Ramen with Curry Roasted Acorn Squash

Crockpot Crispy Caramelized Pork Ramen Noodle Soup w/Curry Roasted Acorn Squash| halfbakedharvest.com @hbharvest
And then the rest that look interesting...


2) Skinny Lasagna  (Pictures from Pinch of Yum, not me!)


Slow Cooker Skinny Veggie Lasagna | pinchofyum.com

3) Wild Chicken Rice soup  (Pictures from Pinch of Yum)

Slow Cooker Chicken Wild Rice Soup | pinchofyum.com
4) Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup - a simple, velvety, back-to-basics meal! Easy to make with familiar ingredients - chicken, garlic, spinach, carrots, evaporated milk, and bacon. | pinchofyum.com

Comments